July Reiki Classes in Santa Rosa
So far, I have one certified Usui Reiki class scheduled for the month of July. Often, I add classes last minute if I get private requests and more interest, so please check back or contact me HERE if you are interested in a Reiki class of any level (Reiki I, II, III or Reiki Master Teacher).
I am also in the process of organizing a Reiki III Advanced Reiki Training (ART) class for either late August or early September. I will post this class here on my blog once the date is set.
The class I am offering this month in July is a certified second degree Reiki II class. The class date synchronistically falls on the new moon, which is an auspicious time for higher spiritual learning! Here are more class details…
Reiki Level II
When: Thursday July 12, 10am-4pm
Where: Santa Rosa, CA
USUI SHIKI RYOHO REIKI
LEVEL II SECOND DEGREE (OKUDEN)
Pre-requisite: Reiki I. (Bring Reiki I certificate) This class is for Reiki practitioners.
This Reiki level II certification class will further enhance your Reiki Level I capabilities. In Reiki Level II, you learn the three sacred Power, Distant, Mental/Emotional Reiki healing symbols that bring you increased Reiki energy and healing ability.
This certification class is a combination of lecture, discussion, and hands on practice experience. Additional practice after the class is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to embrace the Reiki Level II training and becoming a Reiki practitioner.
Register: Click HERE to register.
In addition to the class registration fee, you must purchase the book, Reiki: The Healing Touch [Plastic Comb], by William Rand, unless you already have it from your Reiki I class with me.
The instruction includes some or all of the following:
* Discussion: First Degree review of hand positions, content and treatment experiences.
* Reiki attunement to level II.
* Three Reiki symbols and mantras for power, mental, emotional, and distance healing.
* Learning in depth the meaning and use of the three Reiki II symbols.
* Learn how to draw the symbols, write the names of the symbols, and give their purpose.
* Send distance Reiki for specific healing.
* Using each of the three symbols for specific healing.
* Learn the “Hayashi Healing Guide” and “Japanese Reiki Techniques.”
* Learn the Gassho Meditation, Byosen Scanning, Kenyoku, and Koki-ho techniques.
* Learn the Jachi-Kiri-Joka-ho, Gyoshi-ho, and Enkaku Chiryo Reiki techniques.
* Experience the increased flow of the Reiki after your attunement.
* Learn the Reiki step by step formula for using the symbols in Reiki long distance.
* Practice sending absentia Reiki during the class. Learn the surrogates distant focusing.
* Learn how incorporate Reiki Level II into your daily life.
* Access a deeper level of healing capability than you gained in Reiki Level I.
* Deepen your knowledge of Reiki from both a Western and Japanese perspective.
* Gain confidence and competence as Reiki Level II practitioner.
To learn more about any of my Reiki classes, click HERE.
Many blessings to you in light and loving service.