Today, July 27, is a very special day, for a few things are in alignment celestially, spiritually and energetically. Because of this, it’s a potent and empowering time to get clear with what it is you want to create within your Self and within the world.
Firstly, there is a full blood moon above. July’s full moon is known as the Full Thunder Moon or the Ripe Corn Moon. You can read a little more about the moon HERE. In addition to this, there will also be a full lunar eclipse, which will be the longest lunar eclipse of the century. Unfortunately, we will not be able to see this from the United States, but the energy is there nonetheless, and the energy is strong.
If this wasn’t enough, today is also Guru Purnima, a time to honor and celebrate the gurus, spiritual teachers and enlightened human beings on Earth and in the heavens. HERE is a little more information.
For me, I will dedicate this day to my favorite saints and to gurus like Yogananda, Amma and foremost to Jesus Christ. I will do this by keeping these enlightened beings in my thoughts, in my heart and in my prayers. By doing this, they will stay close to me on an energetic level.
Here are things you can do:
- Dedicate the day to any spiritual teachers that have touched your life.
- Take time throughout the day to pray, asking that the essence of your gurus and of the Divine to come down upon you and merge with your own essence.
- Embrace a state of love.
- Do things to raise your vibration. (I will share more on how to do this in future posts.)
- Think positive thoughts, focusing on what you want to create in your life and in the world.
Below is a video I stumbled upon today, which was quite a synchronicity considering all the energies that are swirling about. I am called to share it with you now. This video by Sadhguru is a spiritual look at the law of attraction.
During this time in our personal and planetary history, it is important we aligned ourselves entirely to the beauty and peace we want to create for ourselves and for others. Here are a few topics from the video:
- Every one of us wants to live joyfully and peacefully.
- In terms of our relationships, we want love and affection.
- We are all seeking pleasantness within and pleasantness around us.
- When the pleasantness happens within the body, there is health and pleasure.
- When the pleasantness happens within the mind, there is peace and joy.
- When the pleasantness happens energetically, there is blissfulness and ecstasy.
- This is what we ultimately want.
Watch the video below to learn more about how to do this.
Again, the time is NOW to create all of this for your Self individually and collectively. You need to get clear on what you want and commit entirely to being a peaceful, loving and pleasant human being on all levels. Commit your Self to creating this in the world for your Self and for others.
Pray: “Today, wherever I go, I will create a peaceful, loving and joyful world.” In prayer, ask God, Source, your gurus and angels to help you to create this, to give you the wisdom, grace and the ability to accomplish this.